This morning I deburred all of the holes through the top and bottom of the main spar. I used a 1/4 inch drill bit for this. In a few places I couldn’t get the drill bit in so I used some 400 grit sand paper. I also used the sand paper to make a couple of passes over the holes after deburring. Next, I deburred all of the rib spacers and then moved on to the leading edge skin. I opened up the remaining holes in the skin to #33. I also removed the remaining protective covering along the rivet holes on the bottom outside of the skin. I trimmed the bottom edge of the skin to the correct length and also deburred the edge.