After my first trimming and sanding I refit the canopy to the fuselage. I lined up the centering marks and fit the rear edge down to the support blocks. The rear edge fit about 1/2 of the distance around. I decided to work on the rear edge and layout the tape for additional trimming of the rear. After taping the rear edge I used 60 grit sandpaper to sand the edge back to the tape line, finishing with 220 grit. I had to make one more adjustment to the rear edge. Next I moved on to the front edge and re-taped it for trimming. The amount to be trimmed is a bit small for the band saw and a bit big for sanding but I decided to sand anyway. Now that the front and rear fit pretty well I marked the two sides and then trimmed them using the band saw.