I started by fitting the windshield to see if any trimming was necessary before drilling. I noted that the front corner was still too long. After trimming if refit the windshield and drilled the pilot holes down each side. I also marked the front corners towards the cowling that still needed some trimming. After completing the trimming I fit the windshield again. This time I only needed to use clecos to secure it. Next I drilled the hole through at the front edge of the fire wall. Now I need to figure out the dimpling. I drilled some test strips and have now set up the micro stop to work with both counter sunk washer and my own dimples. I found that I could put the washers in the dimpler just to guarantee they were the same as my dimples in the skin.
You must be logged in to post a comment.