Today I started to work on the right forward side panel. This panel was previously cut from sheet aluminium that had no protective plastic coating. In an effort to keep scratches to a minimum I purchased some plastic film intended for temporary carpet protection from my local home depot. This film is a low tack film that appears to be identical to some of the clear films I have found on other aluminium sheet that I have purchased. It was easy to apply to the outside of the sheet and I expect it will protect the sheet while it is face down on the bench and I work at assembling the panel. I located the top and bottom longerons, the forward angle and the rudder angle today.