Today I continued up drilling the right wing skins. I completed the rear edge of the top skin and then moved on to the leading edge skin. I removed the clecos and refit the leading edge skin so that the overlap was correct against the bottom skin. After clecoing the leading edge skin back in place, I up drilled half of the holes in the bottom of the leading edge skin to #33 in preparation for dimpling. The last step will be to up drill the holes into the main spar on the bottom of the wing. After dinner I finished the up drilling and started to dismantle the wing. I removed the bottom wing skin.