I up drilled the last remaining hole in the bottom of my wing spar to #30 then I put the spar away temporarily. With my bench freed up I began deburring the bottom wing skin. I used some scotch brite on a few of the marks left by the clecos. I think the key thing for the second wing is not to rest the wing on the clecos. The marks weren’t bad and using a bit of 220 grit sand paper plus the scotch brite, all were easily removed. I also cleaned up the plastic protective covering around the access hole. I manged to get all of the #30 holes deburred on the lower left wing skin. The only thing left to do is drill out the hole for the tie down. This I’ll save for next time.