The wing tip attach angles I made earlier do not seem to fit properly so I’ll make some new ones today so that I can finish the wing tips for the left wing. After making and fitting the new attach angle to the wing tip I proceeded to drill the pilot holes for the counter sunk screws I plan to use. Next I started to make the spacer for the nut plates. With the spacers made I installed the nut plates on the angle. I dimpled for the screws using a countersunk solid rivet just as I did the main spars. This worked well and I installed the wing tip again, this time using screws. The last step is to make an angle for the leading edge to capture the wing tip.