After drilling all of the pilot holes in the lower left skin I started on the upper left skin. First I identified that the plans show the inside view of the left skin. I unrolled 3 sheets and then rolled two back up. Next I determined which would be the inside. I was fortunate that the side that had some small scratches was also the side with the labeling so it was easy to decide to use this as the inside. Next I did my rough layout so that I could cut out the smaller sheet to work with. After trimming the sheet I started to layout the finished dimensions by first drawing the leading edge and the working on the outboard edge.
You must be logged in to post a comment.