I started the work today by cleaning up the rib blanks I cut out earlier. I used my bench sander as well as a sanding block and files to get all of the rib blanks to the same size. (Or as close as I could get) After making all of the blanks the same size I set up my bending brake and formed all of the flanges. Three of the ribs needed to be made left hand and three right hand. After forming the first three ribs I had to transfer the bend lines to the back side of the remaining blanks so that they could be formed in the opposite direction. I then formed all of the flanges. Next, I used my scotchbrite to clean up all of the ribs.