I started today by making up the hinge for the right hand flap I was drilling yesterday. I marked and drilled all of the pilot holes in the hinge. I discovered that I made a mistake when I placed the ribs inside the flaps and they are off by 1/4 of an inch so I needed to adjust a couple of holes in the hinge to line up with the ribs. I left these for later. After drilling the pilot holes I started working on attaching the hinge to the flaps by transfering the pilot holes in the hinge to the flap. Complete the holes between the inboard rib and the next one out. I continued drilling the pilot holes for the hinge after dinner and managed to get the holes 2/3 complete.