I continued to increase the size of the bushing whole in the bell crank using progressively larger drills. When I got to the last one it jammed and stopped the drill. Now I finished the job with sandpaper on a dowel. A reamer would be nice about now. Using sand paper and a small round file worked okay. I managed to get the holes opened up so that the bushings would fit. Next I assembled the bellcrank in the clevis. I had to dig out my copy of AC43.13 to look up the correct torque specs and the correct method to secure the cotter pin. I seems to work pretty good. Next, on to the second assembly. I almost completed the second assembly. I just need to insert some shims to free up the rotation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.