I worked on the forming template for the nose rib. The template that I made in AutoCAD was glued to a piece of MDF. Next a second piece of MDF was cut out and clamped to the first one. I drilled the tooling holes and counter sunk them. The two pieces were then bolted together and the finished shape was cut on the bandsaw. I used the bench sander to finish the parts. Next I seperated the two pieces and used a router to put a round edge on one of the pieces. The band saw as set to 10 degrees and a fence installed. I then cut the forming block to provide a 10 degree relief to allow forming to the full 90 degrees. Finally, I transferred the flute positions from the plans to the forming block and then, using the drill press and a rasp bit, I cut the flute locations into the blocks.